Monday 7 March 2011

Calvin

My friend Calvin came over today. I showed him my blog. He seemed unimpressed.

At least I think he was unimpressed. It's difficult to tell with musicians, even with a musician who happens to be your best friend. He plays auxiliary percussion in Lapdog Tyranny and succumbed to the blasé attitude of the rest of the band. I only write this, Calvin, because I'm sure you're not going to bother reading my blog again. If you do, I take it back.
 
However, my passion is steadfast. I will change the world with my words. Just watch.

1 comment:

  1. Musician types are awfully hard to read, especially the percussionists. An old conductor of mine once commented that they bear a striking resemblance to ducks. She was referring to the way they display a calm exterior floating atop the pond and standing at the back of the orchestra, but under the water and in their head they are frantically paddling and keeping beat. I thought she was referring the beak-like lips of our timpanist.

    ReplyDelete